At Federation Training, we know that education can change lives. Education is an important tool to unleash individual potential and form a pathway to a successful and prosperous career.
That is why Federation Training offers a variety of scholarships to ensure students can access a quality education and have the opportunity to get hands on and develop real skills and experience in the industry of their choice.
Our range of scholarships reflect a training organisation that is committed to providing education to a diverse group of students from a range of cultures and countries, ages and educational backgrounds.
Sunday Nyoach, recipient of the 2016 Career Change Scholarship, said the prospect of financial security for he and his family increased dramatically when he was awarded the scholarship.
“It meant that my chances of finding a decent job were higher than before which may ease financial stress for my family and secondly, there are greater opportunities for me to work closer to home.
“By the time I got a call that my application for (the scholarship) had been accepted, I felt as if the weight had been lifted off my shoulders,” says Sunday.
Each scholarship is different, so it is important to read and understand the eligibility requirements to ensure you are applying for a scholarship that suits you and your needs best.
The following scholarships are available:
- Career Change Scholarship (four valued at $2,500 each)
- Placement Scholarship (five valued at $1,000 each)
- Jack Armstrong Memorial Scholarship (one valued at $500)
- Baw Baw Shire Council – School Leavers Scholarship (one valued at $250)
- Baw Baw Shire Council – Indigenous Scholarship (one valued at $250)
- Student Support Scholarship (five valued at $1,000 each)
- Travel Scholarship (five valued at $1,000 each)
- Tools of the Trade Scholarship (five valued at $1,000 each)
For more information on any of the scholarships, or if you’re interested in speaking to someone about getting more information click here or call 1300 133 717.