You are invited to come and share your thoughts on the future of Federation Training at one of the seven community forums being held throughout Gippsland.
Some of the issues that are likely to be discussed include:
- Ensuring that Gippsland’s skills base meets the region’s current industry needs and future opportunities
- Giving Gippslanders every opportunity to retrain and participate in post-school education so that they can enter the job market
- Making smarter use of technology to offer more flexible course delivery and improve teaching quality
- Ensuring excellence in teaching practice and training products
- Providing specialist teacher training to enable improved support for students with specific learning difficulties
- Addressing your concerns around current barriers to training
Century Inn, Airfield Rd
Waratah Restaurant, Federation Training Morwell Campus
Moe RSL, 63-67 Albert Street
Warragul Country Club, 41 Sutton St
Wildflower Restaurant, Federation Training Leongatha Campus
Bairnsdale RSL, 2 Bairnsdale-Forge Creek Rd
Criterion Hotel, 90 MacAlister St
Federation Training is committed to developing a comprehensive, community-driven strategic plan to realise our vision to be a leader in education and training, partnering with communities and industry to build a socially vibrant, economically strong Gippsland.