- Federation University Australia: PM5
- Accredited Course; Degree
- Study mode
- On Campus
- Part Time
- 3 years Duration dependent number of units undertaken per semester
- 9am – 5pm (usually 2 – 3 full days)
- Starting Date
- February 2017
The Bachelor of Sport Management is a Federation University qualification for VCE completers or for those with existing diploma qualifications in sport and fitness.
As future sporting industry business leaders, graduates will gain a strong understanding of theoretical and practical sports industry principles, along with the ability to think conceptually and analytically.
How to Apply
And enter the following
- Select Domestic
- Enter your details
- Semester of Commencement: SEM 1 2017
- Discipline: (Leave this blank on application)
- Location: Select Federation Training Traralgon
To apply with an Application Form
Applicants are required to complete and submit the following documents in hard copy to Higher Education Programs Federation Training P.O. Box 3279 Gippsland Mail Centre Morwell, 3841:
- A copy of your resume
- Certified copy - certificate and transcripts academic record (an Official Completion Letter (obtained from training provider)will suffice initially if the Transcripts and Testamur are not available at the time of application.)
To view this on the learn where you live website click here
The training and assessment of this course are delivered by Federation Training in alliance with Federation University.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be eligible to receive the nationally accredited Bachelor of Sport Management qualification from Federation University.
Qualifications and RecognitionUpon successful completion of this course students will be eligible to receive the Bachelor of Sport Management.
- Program Managers
- Health Promotion
- Sports Marketing and Sponsorship
- Sport and Recreation management
- Sport administration
Opportunities for Further Study
Students are eligible upon completion of this program to undertake a Graduate Diploma in Education with the Federation University or other Universities.
Completion of a diploma qualification in an approved sport/recreation/fitness.
- Mature Age entry available. To enter a Federation University Undergraduate Program you must satisfy the academic performance, age requirement and English language proficiency of the University.
- Completion of a diploma qualification in an approved sport/recreation/fitness.
Course CostPlease visit programfinder.federation.edu.au/ProgramFinder/fees/ to obtain further information regarding Indicative Program Fees. For further information regarding Commonwealth Supported Places and HECS-HELP please visit: http://studyassist.gov.au/sites/StudyAssist/
VET Student LoansNot Applicable
After successful completion of the first year of the Bachelor of Sport Management including Anatomy students with a grade of 60 or higher can transfer to Federation University Mt Helen Campus. Students are guaranteed entry into other Health and Exercise Science programs.
Pathway to Industry Licence
Material and Equipment supplied by students
Student ServicesSupport is available for students at every stage of the study journey. Please speak to any of our friendly reception or teaching staff.
Recognition of Prior LearningMany Federation Training courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
This program includes a variety of study areas including:
- Sciences ( Anatomy, Physiology and Biomechanics)
- Physical Activity
- Business Studies
- Professional Practice
- The program includes a 14 week internship
A range of assessment tasks will be undertaken during this program including written reports, essays, assignments, case studies, tests, group projects and oral presentations and exams.