- Unit Code
- MSMPER200, MSMPER205
- Short Course; Accredited Course
- Study mode
- On Campus Part Time (Day)
This course is aimed at people who are required to work within or near a confined space during the course of their daily employment.
What you will learn
In this course you will learn about:
- OH&S Act 2004 - Duties of employers, employees, manufacturers and suppliers of plant and equipment
- Definition of a Confined Space as determined by the Confined Spaces Compliance Code and Australian Standard AS 2865
- Hazard identification and risk assessment
- Entry permits
Confined Spaces Initial (1 days)
Confined Spaces Refresher (1 day)
|Expressions of interest are being taken for this course. Phone: 1300 133 717|
Qualifications and RecognitionUpon completion of this course, students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment.
Opportunities for Further Study
To undertake this course you must have a current first aid certificate.
Pathway to Industry Licence
Material and Equipment supplied by students
Student ServicesSupport is available for students at every stage of the study journey. Please speak to any of our friendly reception or teaching staff.
Recognition of Prior LearningMany Federation Training courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
|Unit Code||Unit Description|
|MSAPMPER200C||Work in accordance with an issued permit|
|MSAPMPER205C||Enter confined space|