- Short Course; Accredited Course
- Study mode
- On Campus Part Time (Day)
- 8.30am - 4.30pm
This 3 day course ‘Trim and cross-cut felled trees’ aligns to two sectors- harvest and haulage and non-commercial forest growing and management.
Qualifications and RecognitionUpon completion of this course, students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment.
- Government departments
- Private sector industry
- Forestry industry
Opportunities for Further Study
- There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification
- You need to be at least 18 years of age and have the physical ability to meet the work requirements demanded by specific tasks.
- Parental consent is required for persons under 18 years of age, who have been deemed eligible to undertake the course.
Pathway to Industry Licence
Material and Equipment supplied by students
Student ServicesSupport is available for students at every stage of the study journey. Please speak to any of our friendly reception or teaching staff.
Recognition of Prior LearningMany Federation Training courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
|Unit Code||Unit Description|
|FWPCOT2239||Trim and cut felled trees|
Assessment is competency based. A range of assessment methods will be used, including practical tasks, practical experience, practical demonstrations and written/practical assessments