- Unit Code
- Short Course; Accredited Course
- Study mode
- On Campus Part Time (Day)
- 9.00am - 1.30pm
This course is designed to ensure 1080 is used safely and in a way that minimises the possibility of off-target damage. Successful completion of this course enable the participant to apply for 1080 endorsement on their Victorian Agricultural Chemical Users Permit (ACUP)
What you will learn
In this course you will learn about:
- Minimising the risks in the use of 1080 pest animal bait products for vertebrate pest control.
Qualifications and RecognitionUpon completion of this course, students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment.
Opportunities for Further Study
- Successful completion of AgVet Chemical Users Course
- Appropriate Licence, such as ACUP, Commercial Operators Licence, or a Licence to Use Pesticides.
Students must have completed AHCCHM303A Prepare and apply chemicals and AHCCHM304A Transport, handle and store chemicals and/or hold a current Victorian Agricultural Chemical Users Permit (ACUP)
Pathway to Industry Licence
Material and Equipment supplied by students
Student ServicesSupport is available for students at every stage of the study journey. Please speak to any of our friendly reception or teaching staff.
Recognition of Prior LearningMany Federation Training courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
Assessment includes class practical work, tests and the completion of a workbook.