- Short Course
- $220 - includes training manual with working files for students
- Study mode
- On Campus
- Part Time (Day)
This course will expand on your basic Microsoft Excel knowledge and teach you some of the intermediate functions of the program.
Is this course right for me?
This course is designed for current Microsoft Excel 2010/2013 users who wish to extend their knowledge and skills beyond building simple workbooks.
Qualifications and RecognitionUpon completion of this course students will receive a Statement of Participation.
Opportunities for Further Study
Microsoft Excel Level 2 assumes the learner has the knowledge required to create, edit, print and chart simple worksheets. Understanding ranges and copying is also important.
Course Cost$220 - includes training manual with working files for students
Pathway to Industry Licence
Material and Equipment supplied by students
Student ServicesSupport is available for students at every stage of the study journey. Please speak to any of our friendly reception or teaching staff.
Recognition of Prior LearningMany Federation Training courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
In this course you will learn about:
- using filling techniques
- using a range of techniques to work with worksheets
- applying a variety of page setup techniques
- applying borders to cells and ranges in a worksheet
- using the dozen or so most popular and common worksheet functions
- creating more complex formulas and functions
- using a variety of financial functions
- using the date and time functions to perform calculations
- creating and using defined names in a workbook
- applying a range of number formatting techniques to worksheet cells
- applying conditional formatting to ranges in a worksheet
- using goal seeking to determine the values required to reach a desired result
- understanding and using Excel's Quick Analysis tools
- working with tables in Microsoft Excel
- understanding and creating simple PivotTables
- using a range of elements and features to enhance charts
- selecting and changing the format of objects in a chart
There is no assessment for this course.