- Short Course
- $220 - includes training manual with working files for students
- Study mode
- On Campus
- Part Time (Day)
This course will teach you how to use Microsoft Excel to produce charts, graphs, reports, budgets and lists from spreadsheets. Our experienced trainer will show you how to create, modify, save and print useful documents using Excel.
Is this course right for me?
This course assumes little or no knowledge of spreadsheets or Microsoft Excel 2010/2013.
Qualifications and RecognitionUpon completion of this course students will receive a Statement of Participation.
Opportunities for Further Study
There are no prerequisites for this course, however it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the operating system environment, especially in regard to working with files and folders.
Course Cost$220 - includes training manual with working files for students
Pathway to Industry Licence
Material and Equipment supplied by students
Student ServicesSupport is available for students at every stage of the study journey. Please speak to any of our friendly reception or teaching staff.
Recognition of Prior LearningMany Federation Training courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
In this course you will learn about:
- navigating your way around Microsoft Excel
- creating and working with a new workbook
- opening and navigating within workbooks and worksheets
- understanding and working with ranges in a worksheet
- understanding, creating and working with formulas and functions used to perform calculations
- using font formatting techniques to greatly enhance the look of a worksheet
- altering the layout of a worksheet
- sorting and filtering data in a worksheet
- printing your workbook data
- creating effective charts
- understanding points to consider to avoid problems in your worksheets
There is no assessment for this course.