- Short Course
- $220 - includes training manual with working files for students
- Study mode
- On Campus
- Part Time (Day)
- Next start date
- 20th Oct 2017
- 1 Session
This course will take current Microsoft Word users to the next level by extending their knowledge and skills in the more advanced areas of Word including; document automation, outlining, working with longer documents, merging, and SmartArt.
Is this course right for me?
This course is designed for people wishing to learn how to use the more advanced features of Word 2010/2013.
Qualifications and RecognitionUpon completion of this course students will receive a Statement of Participation.
Opportunities for Further Study
Microsoft Word 2010/2013 - Level 3 assumes an intermediate understanding of Microsoft Word and the creation of documents. It would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
Course Cost$220 - includes training manual with working files for students
Pathway to Industry Licence
Material and Equipment supplied by students
Student ServicesSupport is available for students at every stage of the study journey. Please speak to any of our friendly reception or teaching staff.
Recognition of Prior LearningMany Federation Training courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
In this course you will learn about:
- creating and working with SmartArt
- creating and working with tables of contents and indexes in long documents
- creating and working with master documents
- inserting and editing footnotes and endnotes
- creating and working with bookmarks and cross-references
- using AutoCorrect to automatically correct words and phrases
- creating and using building blocks
- using a range of document proofing features
- using the features of Word to work collaboratively with others
- understanding and using the tracking feature in Word
- comparing multiple versions of the same document
- creating and removing protection for your document
- understanding, inserting and working with fields in a document
- creating and working with electronic forms in Word
- creating and working with macros
There is no assessment for this course.