- Short Course
- $220 - includes training manual with working files for students
- Study mode
- On Campus
- Part Time (Day)
- Next start date
- 26th Oct 2017
- 1 Session
This course will teach you how to use Microsoft Word 2010/2013 to create a range of documents such as letters, memos, faxes, and reports. It is ideal for people working in offices, clubs and charities who need to produce reports and tabularised numbers.
Is this course right for me?
This course is designed for people who need to know how to use Microsoft Word 2010/2013 to create a range of documents.
Qualifications and RecognitionUpon completion of this course students will receive a Statement of Participation.
Opportunities for Further Study
This course assumes little or no knowledge of Microsoft Word 2010/2013. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the operating system environment, especially in regard to working with files and folders.
Course Cost$220 - includes training manual with working files for students
Pathway to Industry Licence
Material and Equipment supplied by students
Student ServicesSupport is available for students at every stage of the study journey. Please speak to any of our friendly reception or teaching staff.
Recognition of Prior LearningMany Federation Training courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
In this course you will learn about:
- working with the basic features of Word
- creating a new document
- working with a document
- displaying documents using various views
- selecting and working with text in a document
- using a range of font formatting techniques
- formatting paragraphs
- working effectively with features that affect the page layout of your document
- creating and modifying tabs and tables
- inserting and working with clip art and pictures
- using the Mail Merge Wizard to perform mail merges
- printing a document
- finding the information you need in Help
- creating high quality document designs and layouts
There is no assessment for this course.