- Unit Code
- Short Course
- $220 - includes training manual with working files for students
- Study mode
- On Campus
- Part Time (Day)
This course will teach you how to use Microsoft Word 2010/2013 to enhance new and existing documents with features such as tables, pictures and drawings. It also teaches you some of the automation and style features used to speed up productivity.
Is this course right for me?
This course is designed for people wishing to use Microsoft Word 2010/2013 to enhance new and existing documents.
Qualifications and RecognitionUpon completion of this course students will receive a Statement of Participation.
Opportunities for Further Study
This course assumes some knowledge of Microsoft Word and it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the operating system environment, especially in regard to working with files and folders.
Course Cost$220 - includes training manual with working files for students
Pathway to Industry Licence
Material and Equipment supplied by students
Student ServicesSupport is available for students at every stage of the study journey. Please speak to any of our friendly reception or teaching staff.
Recognition of Prior LearningMany Federation Training courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
In this course you will learn about:
- working with document techniques
- using a range of formatting techniques
- working with a PDF document
- working with Word options and document properties
- creating and applying styles
- creating and working effectively with themes
- creating and using templates
- learning how to work with section breaks
- inserting and working with headers and footers in a document
- performing various merging tasks
- drawing and formatting shapes
- inserting and working with text boxes
- using table features to improve the layout and format of tables
- enhancing and correcting pictures
There is no assessment for this course.