- Unit Code
- Short Course
- Study mode
- Part Time
This course is designed for all people carrying out cable hauling within the carriers network. The course consists of:
- Dangerous gases
- Cable types and handling methods
- Drawing techniques and equipment
- Preparing and proving cable pathways
- Attaching hauling device
- Guiding and hauling the cable
Contact Federation Training to express your interest.
Phone: 1300 309 966
Qualifications and RecognitionUpon completion of this course, students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment.
Potential civil work within NBN project
Opportunities for Further Study
This unit forms part of theCertificate II in Telecommunications (Cabling)
- Understanding of Dangerous Gases
Pathway to Industry Licence
Material and Equipment supplied by students
Student ServicesSupport is available for students at every stage of the study journey. Please speak to any of our friendly reception or teaching staff.
Recognition of Prior LearningMany Federation Training courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
Assessment is competency-based for each unit. It includes:
- Practical assessment (observation/demonstration) in a simulated environment
- Written assessments
- RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) for suitable applicants