- HLTAID001, UETTDRRF10B, UETTDRRF03B, UETTDRRF02B, UETTDREL14A
- Short Course
- $875 per person
- Study mode
- On Campus
This course is aimed at people who may be required to work in the vicinity of live electrical apparatus while running or maintaining communication cables on electricity supply structures.
At the completion of the training, participants will have the knowledge and skills required to safely and effectively:
- Climb and work aloft
- Work in the vicinity of live conductors and apparatus
- Work on conductive structures
What you will learn
In this course you will learn about safe working practices and procedures, especially those applicable to:
- First Aid in an ESI Environment
- EWP Controlled Descent Escape
- EWP Rescue
- Pole Top Rescue
- Safe to Climb - Telco Corridor
- Working Safely near Live Electrical Apparatus (non electrical worker)
Contact Federation Training to express your interest.
Phone:1300 309 966
Qualifications and RecognitionUpon completion of this course, students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment.
Opportunities for Further Study
To undertake this course you must:
- Be reasonably fit
- Have the ability and be prepared to work at heights
Course Cost$875 per person
Pathway to Industry Licence
Material and Equipment supplied by students
Student ServicesSupport is available for students at every stage of the study journey. Please speak to any of our friendly reception or teaching staff.
Recognition of Prior LearningMany Federation Training courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
|Unit Code||Unit Description|
Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
|Provide first aid in an ESI environment|
|Perform EWP rescue|
Perform pole top rescue
Working safely near live electrical apparatus as a non-electrical worker
To attain this qualification a total of 6 units must be achieved; comprising 6 core units and 0 electives.
Assessment consists of:
- Practical assessment (observation/demonstration) in a simulated environment
- Written assessments