Certificate II in Animal Studies
- Course Code
- Course Type
- Accredited Course
- Course Level
- Skills Creation
- Course Location
- Warragul; Bairnsdale
- Course Duration
Full Time: 6 monthsPart Time: 1 year
- Course Cost
- For an individual quotation of fees payable, please visit your nearest campus of Federation Training. Click Here for further information regarding Fees and Charges..
- Certificate II in Animal Studies (pdf)
- Study Modes
- On Campus; Part Time (Day); Full Time; Blended
- Starting Date
- 9.00am-3.30pm 2 days per week
Animal Studies Deparment
Fiona de Haan
Phone: (03) 5127 0161
Post: PO Box 3279, GMC Morwell 3841
This qualification is a general pre-vocational qualification aimed at entry level into the animal care and management industry and inclusion into VET in schools.
Work placement is highly recommended with this course.
Qualifications And RecognitionUpon successful completion of this course students will be eligible to receive the Certificate II in Animal Studies.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)Many Federation Training courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
Job roles associated with this course could include
- working as an animal care and or shelter attendant
- kennel hand
- cattery attendant
- pet shop assistant
- dog groomer.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age
- Students are required to undertake a literacy and numeracy assessment
How To ApplyDirect to Institute
AssessmentAssessments for this course will include a combination of competency based assessment methods.
Opportunities For Further Study
- Certificate III in Animal Studies
- Certificate III in Companion Animal Services
- Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services