Certificate I in Work Education
- Course Code
- Course Type
- Accredited Course
- Course Level
- Course Location
- Traralgon; Bairnsdale; Sale
- Course Duration
Part Time: 1 year
- Course Cost
- For an individual quotation of fees payable, please visit your nearest campus of Federation Training. Click Here for further information regarding Fees and Charges..
- Study Modes
- Part Time (Day)
Phone: (03) 5175 9650
Course OverviewThis course aims to provide vocational preparation for people with a range of special learning needs who wish to gain employment or further vocational training.
Qualifications And RecognitionUpon successful completion of this course students will be eligible to receive the Certificate I in Work Education.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)Many Federation Training courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
How To ApplyDirect to Institute
- Practical demonstrations in simulated work conditions
- Problem solving
- Case studies
- Group projects and group discussions
- Survivor days where students are placed insituations outside their comfort zone and need to rely on team work and problem solving skills
Opportunities For Further Study
- Certificate levels in General Education for Adults
Can prospective students enrol in individual units?Yes.
|Unit Code||Unit Name>|
|VU20438||Develop an individual vocational plan with support|
|VU20439||Develop personal management skills for work|
|VU20009||Participate in job seeking activities|
|VU20440||Participate in vocational tasters/activities|
|VU20441||Participate in practical placement with support|
|BSBOHS201A||Participate in OHS processes|
Elective Units - 4 units from the list below (please contact the selected campus for the units they will be offering)
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|VBQU127||Work with time, money and directions in simple everyday situations|
|VBQU128||Work with simple measurement and design|
|VBQU129||Work with simple numerical and statistical information|
|VBQU121||Engage with simple texts for employment purposes|
|VBQU125||Create simple texts for employment purposes|