Confined Spaces Initial and Refresher
- Course Code
- RII30809SC(Initial) & 0417CONFSP (Refresher)
- Course Type
- Short Course; Accredited Course
- Course Level
- Skills Creation
- Chadstone Campus
- Course Location
- Chadstone; Bairnsdale
- Course Duration
Part Time: Initially 2 days, Refresher Course 1 day
- Course Cost
- For an individual quotation of fees payable, please visit your nearest campus of Federation Training. Click Here for further information regarding Fees and Charges..
- Study Modes
- On Campus; Part Time (Day)
- Starting Date
- On demand
This course is aimed at people who are required to work within or near a confined space during the course of their daily employment.What you will learn
In this course you will learn about:
- OH&S Act 2004 - Duties of employers, employees, manufacturers and suppliers of plant and equipment
- Definition of a Confined Space as determined by the Confined Spaces Code of Practice and Australian Standard AS 2865
- Hazard identification and risk assessment
- Entry permits
- Atmospheric testing prior to entry and monitoring of oxygen and other gases using a gas detector
- Correct wearing of rescue harness, rescue procedures and use of rescue equipment and breathing apparatus in a simulated rescue situation.
Qualifications And RecognitionUpon completion of this course, students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)Many Federation Training courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
To undertake this course you must have a current first aid certificate.
How To ApplyDirect to Institute
Course TimesConfined Spaces Initial (2 days)
|Chadstone||8.00am - 4.00pm||8-9 July||$400
|Chadstone||8.00am - 4.00pm||9-10 September||$400
||8.30am - 4.30pm
||23, 24 September||$395
Confined Spaces Refresher (1 day)