Revit - 3D Modelling for the Building Industry
- Course Code
- Course Type
- Short Course
- Course Level
- Skills Creation
- Unit Code
- Interior and Building Design
- Course Location
- Course Duration
Part Time: 15 hours/5 sessions
- Course Cost
- Study Modes
- On Campus; Part Time (Night)
- 6.00pm - 9.00pm
Contact the Short Course Hotline to express your interest in this course.
Phone: 1300 657 261
Fax: 1300 094 661
This course will help you develop your skills and knowledge in the basics of Autodesk Revit Architecture. It will introduce you to the features of Building Information Modelling and the tools for building design and documentation.
You will learn to develop your CAD and BIM skills while following the principles of completing a typical documentation set for an Australian residence.
Qualifications And RecognitionUpon completion of this course students will receive a Statement of Participation.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)Many GippsTAFE courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
- Exporing the user interface
- Starting a project
- Creating a floor plan
- Adding and modifying walls, doors and windows
- Working with component families
- Managing views and controlling object visability
- Creating and modifying 3D views
- Generating roofs
- Using sun and shadow settings
- Placing views on sheets
- Placing tags and schedules
- Locating and naming rooms
- Creating and printing drawing sheets