Training for Real Estate Agents' Representative
- Course Code
- Course Type
- Short Course; Accredited Course
- Unit Code
- CPPDSM4080A - Work effectively in the real estate industry
CPPDSM4008A - Address legal and ethical requirements of property sales
CPPDSM4007A - Address legal and ethical requirements of property management
- Course Duration
Part Time: Flexible. 80 hours. Continuous enrolment throughout the year.
- Course Cost
- $450 - This consists of your enrolment fee and textbooks needed to complete the course.
- Study Modes
- Online; Flexible
Contact Federation Training to express your interest.
Phone: 1300 133 717
This course will provide you with the eligibility requirements for employment as an Agents' Representative. You will learn the skills needed to work under the supervision, and on behalf of an estate agent, real estate salesperson or property manager.
The program is made up of the first three units of the Certificate IV in Property (Real Estate Agency Practice) which is conducted separately.
Completion of the Course in Property (Agents Representatives) is mandatory for people wishing to work in real estate as agents representatives.
Enrol online here.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)Many Federation Training courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
Online RequirementsThere are eighty nominal study hours and the course must be completed within three months from the date of enrolment. No extension will be granted.
Entry RequirementsYou are ineligible to be employed as an agents representative if you:
- are an insolvent under administration
- have been the cause of claim against the Estate Agents Guarantee Fund
- have, within the last 10 years, been convicted of or had proven against you an offence involving fraud, dishonesty, violence or drug trafficking, which is punishable by imprisonment of three months or more.
How To ApplyDirect to Institute
AssessmentYou are assessed on the basis of four submitted assignments and through sitting four tests.
Exams can be sat online or at one of our Campuses.
Specialist Course InformationThere are 80 nominal study hours and the course must be completed within three months from the date of enrolment. No extension will be granted.
Work effectively in the real estate industry
Address legal and ethical requirements of property sales
Address legal and ethical requirements of property management