Construction Induction Card
- Course Code
- Course Type
- Short Course; Accredited Course
- Course Level
- Skills Building
- Unit Code
- Construction and Safety Centre
- Course Location
- Yallourn; Chadstone; Bairnsdale; Sale
- Course Duration
Part Time: 1 day/8 hours
- Course Cost
- Study Modes
- On Campus; Part Time (Day)
- 8.00am - 4.00pm
All people wishing to enter a site where construction is being undertaken must complete Construction Induction Training and be issued with a Construction Induction Card. This course will show participants how to ensure safe, efficient and effective work practices on construction sites. Students will learn the acts, regulations, codes of practice and industry standards which are endorsed by the Victorian WorkSafe Authority.Course structure
In this course you will learn about:
- Employers and employees responsibilities
- Health and safety committees
- Worksafe inspectors powers
- Workplace behaviour
- Proof of training and competency
- Hazards and risk assessments
- Safe work method statement/job safety analysis, acts, regulations, codes of practice and industry standards.
This course is designed for all workers or visitors to construction sites.
Qualifications And RecognitionUpon completion of this course, students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)Many Federation Training courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
How To ApplyDirect to Institute
Written and/or verbal assessment