Elevated Work Platform Escape
- Course Code
- Course Type
- Short Course
- GippsTAFE Energy Training Centre
- Course Location
- Course Duration
Part Time: Half Day
- Course Cost
- Contact the Chadstone Campus for further information.
Phone: (03) 9251 3000
Fax: 1300 094 661 (att: Chadstone)
Post: PO Box 3279, GMC 3841
Safety is paramount when operating an Elevated Work Platform (EWP). This course will teach you how to conduct a safe emergency escape and descent if the need arises.
What you will learn
In this course you will learn how to:
- Practice a safe escape from an EWP
- Avoid injury during the escape and descent from an EWP
- Inspect a controlled descent device and safety harness
- Store and pack a controlled descent device.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)Many Federation Training courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
Entry RequirementsTo undertake this course you must:
- Be reasonably fit
- Have the ability to work at heights.