Paddock to Plate
Federation Training’s Paddock to Plate VCAL program provides the opportunity to gain real skills in Hospitality, Horticulture or Agriculture, helping you to get back to work fast!
The program is offered at Morwell, Leongatha, Sale and Bairnsdale campuses, and provides pathway options into the following areas:
- Further study in Hospitality, Horticulture and Agriculture.
Paddock to Plate VCAL programs consist of:
- Personal Development
- Work Related Skills
- Industry Specific Skills focussing on a range of industries linking the Paddock to Plate theme.
Students can choose to focus on the following areas:
- Hospitality – including the operation of training restaurants in both cookery and front of house units.
- Horticulture – students will propagate, grow and harvest herbs and vegetables for use within the training restaurants.
- Agriculture – including the operation of farms in both Bairnsdale and Sale to provide produce for training restaurants.
|Book a table at one of our training restaurants today!|
Morwell – Waratah Restaurant
The Waratah Restaurant is open for lunch service on Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s and Thursday’s, 12pm – 1.30pm.
For restaurant bookings or further enquiries call 5120 4595 or email email@example.com
Bairnsdale – OakTree Restaurant
The OakTree Restaurant is open for lunch service on Thursday’s, 12pm – 1.30pm.
For restaurant bookings or further enquiries call 5152 0741.
Leongatha –Wildflower Café
The Wildflower Café is open for lunch service on Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s, 12pm – 1.30pm.
For restaurant bookings or further enquiries call 5662 6800.
For more information please contact a Course Coordinator near you:
Bairnsdale/Sale – Chris Kleine
Phone: 5143 5703
Morwell – Robyn Stanton-Long
Phone: 5120 4543
Leongatha – Lisa Kuhne
Phone: 5662 6808