- Fees and Refunds
Fees and Refunds
For indicative fee rates relating to eligible, ineligible and concession holders for 2014 courses please view 2014 Tuition Fees. For further information download the Fees, Refunds and Fee Assistance Booklet from the downloads section below.
Please note: Student tuition fees are indicative only and subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may also apply such as student services and amenity and materials fees. For an individual quotation of fees payable, please visit your nearest Federation Training campus.Concession Fees
- For Certificate I – IV courses - concession fees apply to individuals who hold a current valid concession card at the time of enrolment
- Concession fees also apply to individuals who self-identify as being of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- For Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses - concession fees apply only to students who:
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Eligible students will pay the same variable tuition fee rate per hour as specified in the fee schedule
- Ineligible students will pay the same variable tuition fee rate per hour as specified in the fee schedule for an eligible student, with a minimum hourly rate of $2.00
A Student Services and Amenities fee will apply for most enrolments.
Materials fees may also apply. Purchase of text books may also be required.
|Replacement Statement of Results||$15.00|
|Replacement Statement of Attainment||$25.00|
|Transfer of Red Card to C.I. Card||$40.00|
To request for the replacement of any of these items, download the replacement application form here.